RF-430 Model-1/IR IR+Natural convection system
RF-430 Model-2/IRN2 IR+N2 system
RF-430 Model-3/HA IR+Hot air convection system
RF-430 Model-4/HAN2 IR+N2 convection system
RF-430 is a small reflow soldering machine based on far-infrared and hot air heat convection, and designed
specially for nitrogen gas (N2).
As this series is of IR 4 zone type, a stable temperature profile can be obtained.
- This is table top type N2 reflow soldering machine. (O2 density : about 5000ppm)
- The heating source is IR and hot air heat convection, consisting of 4 zone heating sections.
- In future you can modify the basic model to the model applicable to N2. (with manufacturer's assistance)
- Heating section : 4 zones, (W)300× (L)980× (H)50mm (at the inlet)
- Heater : Quartz tube heater, IR (wavelength: 2 to 10 μm)
- Each zone : Upper part: 1.2kW (200V) / 1.4kW (220V)
- Lower part: 0 or 0.9kW (200V) / 0 or 1.05kW (220V)
- Heating method : Model-1/IR IR+Natural convection system
- Model-2/IRN2 IR+N2 system
- Model-3/HA IR+Hot air convection system
- Model-4/HAN2 IR+N2 convection system
- Temperature control: Max. 300°C, P.I.D. temperature controller.
- Temperature control for the atmosphere in the upper part of the furnace for each zone
- Conveyor : (W)300mm, SUS mesh belt. 90 to 1400 mm/min
- Conveyor direction: R L or L R (at user's request)
- Speed controll : Digital type speed controller.
- Cooling : Forced cooling by a fan on the outlet side.
- Power supply : Single phase 200V About 6.7 kW, 50/60 Hz 220V About 7.8 kW, 50/60 Hz
- N2 supply quantity: About 20 to 100l/min. (Model-2/4)
- Safety devices : Leak/Over-current circuit breaker,
- Emergency stop switch, Alarm output (over temperature / under temperature / heater disconnection)
- Dimensions : (W)1600×(D)660×(H)560mm. about 140kg.
- / Weight (W)1600×(D)660×(H)600mm. about 180kg.
Applicable Circuit Boards
- Dimensions: 15mm×15mm to 300mm×300mm
- Board thickness: 0.1mm to 2mm
- Height: Max. 50mm
- Reflow soldering of H-IC and SMT circuit boards.
- Reflow soldering for non-cleanse type cream soldering. (Model-2/4)
- Drying of thermosetting adhesives and other heating work.